After I blogged about my first advent calendar, I figured I’d show you some advent calendar ideas for your next Christmas countdown.
This customized advent calendar containing meticulously prepared gift packs was given to my friend Daniel. This advent calendar is perfect for lightweight gifts.
2. A Limited Edition Silhouette Advent Calendar designed by WhipperBerry
This is a good advent calendar to store surprises if you’re the generous type, but requires a lot of measuring.
3) DIY Envelope Advent Calendar from A Few Things From My Life
What’s cool about this calendar is your surprises can range from letters, postcards, photographs to chocolate bars. Plus, it doesn’t demand a huge amount of effort and resources.
4) Yogurt Cup Punch Advent Calendar
Instead of taking your used yogurt cups straight to the bin, why not make an advent calendar out of them? For the design, you can use washi tapes and wrapping papers.
5) Pop-up Advent Calendary by Eric Carle
This one’s a bit tricky to create. This requires time for conceptualization and execution but it surely is worth it.
6) Bucket and Branch Advent Calendar from Pottery Barn
This not only makes a good calendar but is also an attractive interior or exterior decoration for that rustic feel.
7) Stocking Ladder Advent Calendar from Pottery Barn
Christmas stocking advent calendar? Couldn’t be more Christmas-y.
8) Advent Garland by Frankie Brown
Again, couldn’t be more Christmas-y.
9) Personalised Photo Christmas Advent Calendar by Instajunction
This is one great advent calendar for the shutterbugs. Use those good photos from last Christmas and turn them into a advent calendar slash Christmas decor.
10) Whiskey Advent Calendar